Due to long hours sitting on inappropriate chairs cause lower & upper back pain problems. These types of pain cannot bear due to high intensity.
Mostly lower back pain victims cannot sit 1 hour continuously due to high strain in the spinal cord. So doctors recommend back surgery for the solution of spinal Problems.
After successful surgery, the victim can efficiently work in the office and get rid of back pain issues. But after back surgery, patient care a lot of his body, especially spinal alignment and back support.
So regarding Sciatica pain problems, I am willing to write a consumer report (2020) on best chairs after back surgery that helps consumers to sit for long hours without any problem and reduce weight stress on the spinal cord.
All of these chairs help the patient to recover soon and give healthy back support.
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
|Check On Amazon|
7 Best Chairs After Back Surgery | High Back Chairs
Now I am going to discuss a list of high back chairs that help back surgery patients to sit with comfort and relaxed posture. You can also use these chairs in their office and home.
1) Smug Desk High Back Executive Office Chair
- It is the most ergonomic office chairs manufactured by PU bonded leather and has a curved padded armrest that gives rest to your arm while using the computer.
- It has pneumatic controls that help to adjust (raise or lower) your seat and lower back in your chair.
- It also offers a reclining angle from 90° to 120° and tilts tension knob to adjust the flexibility of rocking back.
- Its footing constructed by a five-star base and highly durable quality rolling casters that make it more stable and easy to move.
Smug desk offers 12-month customer service support for this chair.
- Smug desk High Back Chair gives double support to your spine with a healthy and comfortable sitting experience.
- Due to ergonomic lumbar support, it helps to align the back and gives a relaxed shape to your spine.
- A three-degree curved seat promotes blood circulation to your legs and distributes body weight equally.
- It offers Reclining up to 90° and a lot of other adjustments that make it more comfortable as the user wants.
- This chair has a 5 claw chair legs that give 360-degree swivels that help while moving and offers a stable sitting experience.
- 120° Reclining Lumbar Support
- Stable Base with 360° Rotation
- Comfortable Headrest Support
- 12-Month C-Service Support
- Breathable Seat Cushion
- Assembly Required
- Available in Single Color
2) Modern High Back Chair | Hbada Ergonomic Office Chair
Hbada provides High-end ergonomic chairs, especially for back pain problems.
It is a durable chair, especially design for back surgery patients because its Synchronized tilt mechanism provides smooth, effortless recliner and enables personalized fit support.
It has a tilt lock system and reclining angle between 90° to 150°, which makes it a perfect chair after back surgery.
- It is a modern High back chair that has an ergonomic human curve designed backrest and headrest, which gives high comfort to backbone after back surgery.
- It has postures fit design to hold the spine correctly and ease pressure on the back.
- For Footing, it uses a heavy-duty steel base, SGS certified gas lift cylinder, and tilt mechanism that provides a sturdy and stable sitting experience for the whole day.
- It supports 250 lbs weight and a book for assembly guidelines.
It has a One-year worry-free guarantee with excellent customer sales service support.
- Hbada Ergonomic Office Chair has a rotational headrest with 17.3″ to 20.5″ adjustable height. And adjustable headrest help to gives comfort to your neck.
- It has ergonomic backrest support that fits your back perfectly and releases lower back fatigue due to which doctors recommend it after back surgery.
- It offers 90° to 155° back reclining adjustments that give a perfect reclining position to the backline.And work like reclining chair for back relief.
- It is minimalism and comfortable Ergonomic Office Chair that arm also adjust according to reclining position that user demand.
- It is best recliner after spinal fusion with mesh back with an inverted triangle design that is more breathable and gives refresh sitting experience to the user.
- Sleek & Durable
- Offer up to 155° Reclining
- Breathable mesh back
- More Stylish Design
- Required Assembly
- Not has Footrest
3) Smug Desk Ergonomic Office Chair
It is a high back desk chair that has ergonomic support to lower back pain after surgery.
Smug Desk Ergonomic Office Chair is the best option for those patients that sit for long hours in the office and using a computer at a desk.
It has Back pillow support that makes is unique from others. And this is the best chair for motion work because it has a 360° swivel rolling caster and lifts cylinder.
- It has a professional headrest with rotatable and lifts feature that gives ultimate support to the user’s neck.
- Its posture fit lumbar support with pillow gives a perfect shape to the user’s spine and offers a good sitting experience.
- For seat cushion, Smugdesk uses high-quality mesh fabric made by elastic and durable material. And Memory foam seat gives the comfiest sitting to the user.
- It has all guidelines in written form that help while assembling this chair. It is pretty easy to assemble.
- It is a long-lasting high back chair that is designed durable material and quickly mobilize even on the hardwood floor.
- Its meshable back gives comfort from the heat and offers a breathable sitting experience.
- Due to back pillow support, it helps the user to support the lower back spine. And makes posture correct as doctor recommends after back surgery.
- This high back chair offer Weight Capacity up to 300 lbs. That is most suitable for a tall and heavyweight person.
- It gives maximum support to shoulders, neck, head and waist.
- It provides comfortable sitting with high-density cushions that reduce pressure on the legs and back while keeping you fresh.
- Affordable Price
- Durable Clothes Hanger
- Rotatable Headrest
- 360° Flexible Rotation
- Back Pillow for lower back
- Not reclining more than 120°
4) Best Footrest Chair After Back Surgery
High Back PU Leather Chair is multi-functional gaming chairs with retractable footrest and adjustable lumbar support.
It’s not only for gamers but it also the best chair after surgery because its ergonomic features fulfilled all those requirements that doctors demand.
The most noticeable thing in this chair is its high back with excellent reclining ability. And it also gives a touch of reclining chair at an affordable cost.
- Like other chairs in this guide, all parts are durable in quality and highly comfortable for users.
- The most important thing is its footrest. It offers an ergonomic footrest for users to reduce weight pressure on legs.
- It offers a 90° to 175° reclining position that makes it a worthwhile chair, and it also works like a recliner.
- Its seat cushion is soft and flat that promotes blood circulation to the lower part of the body. And it also gives relaxation to user hip and thigh.
- Its thick padded armrest also gives support to the user’s arm while sitting in work mode.
- This High back chair design according to adjustable massage lumbar support feature with head and lower back support pillow.
Killabee offers a one year worry-free guarantee to the customer with excellent customer sales service support. And warranty applies to all parts.
- killabee Massage Gaming Chair operates in four different modes: Comfortable Working Mode, Reading Mode, Watching Movie Mode and Taking a Rest Mode. User adjusts the style as he wants and fixes the lock on the desired mode.
So it offers backrest adjustments form 90° to 175° and lock it at any angle.
- Its smooth racing casters quickly mobilized and gave 360° rotation as user wants.
- It holds the pressure up to 250 lbs.
- It has massage lumber Cushing with built-in USB-Powered electric massager that gives real therapist massage touch at an affordable price.
- Retractable Footrest
- Highly Adjustable Backrest
- Message Lumber Support
- Not has Mesh Back
- Available three colors
5) Duramont Ergonomic Adjustable Office Chair
Duramont offers a high back chair with a breathable mesh back and thick seat cushion. Duramont Ergonomic Adjustable Office Chair is highly comfortable sitting chairs for back support.
It has adjustable lumbar support and reclining feature that help to support your body correctly and maintain body posture alignments.
It also offers a high weight capacity nearly equal to 330 lbs and durable in manufacturing.
- Seat of this adjustable task chair made by a soft cushion that is more comfortable as memory foam. It gives long hours of sitting experience with high comfort.
- It also has sturdy arms that manufacture high-quality material.
Due to breathable mesh back, user feels fresh sitting at any time. And the headrest also adjusts (height & Angle) as user wants.
- It’s easy to install and assemble. All guidelines are given in the delivery boss that helps you to assemble this chair very quickly.
And Duramont Ergonomic Adjustable Office Chair provides 90 days money-back guarantee to their customers.
If anyone not like this chair, then he returns it within three months and gets his money back.
- It has lower back pillow support recommended by doctors for back surgery patients. Because this pillow help to maintain S curve shape to spine.
- It also has a reclining feature from 90° to 120°. And the user can also adjust the height of the armrest according to the desk.
- It has a back tilt lock mechanism that helps to fix the reclining position of the chair at any angle.
- It has a tilt lock knob that adjusts the height of the seat at any user desired position.
- Reclining up to 120°
- High-Quality Manufacturing
- Durable Steel Base
- Adjustable Arm & Headrest
- 90 Days Money Back Warranty
- 8 Step Assembly Required
- Available in Single Color
6) Vaunn Bathtub Shower Lift Chair After Back Surgery
It is especially designed for those peoples that never mobilized or injury to sit during the shower.
- It construct with heavy-duty anodized aluminum frame and high-density anti-bacterial polyethylene seat that gives comfortable sitting while showering.
- It has padded Armrest support that helps while sitting and standing.
It also allows adjusting the height of the legs and arms. And user also removed the backrest as he wants.
- It is a lightweight chair with a maximum weight of 8lbs.
- It quickly assembles without any tool help.
- Vaunn Bathtub Shower Lift Chair is highly comfortable for seating due to contoured safety seats.
- It has adjustable legs from 16” to 21” inches with capacity up to 250 lbs.
It has secured rail arms with padded armrest for more relaxed sitting.
- Its leg foot has 2” wide non-skid rubber tips to ensure safety and stability.
- Tool-Free Assembly
- Adjustable Armrest
- Contoured Safety Seat
- Highly Stable & Durable
- Only use for Showering
- Not Lumbar Support
7) Carex Tub Transfer Bench
So doctors recommend a durable constructed stable chair for surgery patients that help to sit in relax mode and shower comfortably.
- It constructs with an aluminum frame.Like a Vaunn bathtub chair, it also assembles easily without the need for any toolkit.
- Its anti-corrosive construction makes it unique to all other chairs.
- Most ergonomic features of it easily converted into the bathtub and easy to use due to high leg adjustment.
- It supports 16” to 20” leg height adjustments that help a tall user to sit comfortably.
- It holds up to 300 lbs weight capacity and sturdy chair due to Anti-slip flared feet.
- Fully Adjustable
- Hold up to 300 lbs
- More Sturdy and Stable
- Bathtub transfer Bench
- Only have one Armrest
- Assembly required
Frequently Asked Question
Which Chair is best for spinal stenosis?
The chair has ergonomic Lumbar support that is most suitable for spinal fusion patients. Because back surgery patients demand fully fitted joint support backrest. And when Chair doesn’t support the back then spine muscles become weak and produce pain in the vertebrae.
High back lumbar support also reduces the pressure on the back disc and joint that gives a relaxed sitting experience.
The second most considerable thing is Chair Cushion. Leather padded Soft Cushion is an excellent choice for spinal stenosis. But in summers mostly like to choose mesh back chairs because these types of chairs give air refreshment to your back.
Reclining Ability: A chair that has a good reclining ability is more reliable while using a computer and reading. Due to which patients feel more satisfied sitting.
How to sit after back surgery?
For outstanding sitting comfort, always prefer Chair that best fits your body posture. Select a chair that gives ultimate support to your spinal cord. Doctors always avoid back patients from sitting on sofas and Soft Coches.
For the first two weeks of surgery not sit more than 20 minutes because in starting days Disc do not endure any stress and pressure.
While sitting, keep your back straight and never lift your back because it puts pressure on back muscles. Second remarkable thing is to keep your knees below your hip. And while working on a computer, you must use an armchair to support your arm weight and keep your shoulder relaxed.
Best way to sleep after back surgery?
While Sleeping as a back surgery patient must use a pillow between your knees and under your neck. And try to sleep on one side (Maybe right or left as you feel comfortable).
Some spinal surgeons also recommended that Spinal fusion patients try to sleep straight in bed after 1 week of surgery. Because after 7 days those tissues that were damaged during spinal stenosis are recovered.
Also, choose a back pain mattress for you sleeping. A sleeping recliner is also a good choice for them.
Is it good to sleep in a recliner after back surgery?
When you think about sleeping on a recliner then it is good for your health because the recliner keeps your upper body upright and elevated.
Due to regular use of sleeping recliners your lower back pain improves because the best Recliner after back surgery gives ultimate comfort to your spinal cord and keeps your tissue and muscles relaxed.
After lumbar, thoracic and cervical spine surgery tries to avoid standing more than 20 minutes because it has a direct effect on your spine.
In Conclusion, I will recommend an advice for back surgery patient to buy any one chair that fit to their body posture. Because all high back chairs that mention in my consumer report are excellent in comfort and best for back surgery patients.