The Back Pain Chairs Lab offers a university scholarship of $2,500 awarded to a high school senior and bachelor student who has shown outstanding performance, assistance and administration in school ventures and work participation, and enthusiasm in pursuing a career in the health and fitness related fields.
The student may practice and utilize the scholarship for education-related responsibilities, including tutoring, books and other expenses. The scholarship is sponsored by Back Pain Chairs Lab.
The 2021 program will be receiving scholarship applications from December 25th, 2020 until 1,000 scholarship applications are submitted on October 1st, 2021, whichever comes first.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria?
Applicants to the Back Pain Chairs Lab must follow these criteria:
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 United States, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico.
- Be a current high school senior and graduate students who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year university or college in the US for the entire 2021-2022 academic year.
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by excellent performance in school, and encouragement and guidance in school projects and professional practice.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm in the health & fitness related profession and registered in the following programs:
- Athletic Training
- Behavioral Sciences
- Personal Training
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Health and Physical Fitness
- Exercise Science
- Sports and Recreation Management
- Physical Therapist
Scholarship Amount that will be Awarded?
The “Back Pain Chairs Lab – A Place where you get Ergonomic Chair” must be used for education-related expenditures for education only. The two (2) recipient receiving the $2,500 scholarship award must use it during the 2020 fall semester.
Procedure to Apply?
To begin, sent your scholarship application to us through our
Email: [email protected]
Students should gather the following information needed for the application process:
- Details of notable achievement in school
- List of engagement in school and fellowship activities
- List of work expertise
- Current high school or university cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 or 5.0 scale
How recipients are selected each year?
Selection of winners is a two-stage process. The first stage will be the selection of semifinalists. A winner will be chosen from the selected finalists during the second stage.
Primary consideration will be given to the applicant’s non-academic and academic outstanding performances as well as write an essay (experiment base) related to given Topics:
1- Ergonomic recliners for back pain
2- Comfortable chairs after back surgery
3- Overview of Brook stone Massage Chairs – Brand Review
4- Benefits of Drafting Chairs
5- Living Room Chairs for Back Pain
All finalists and recipients are selected by the Back Pain Chairs Lab Team. All judgments are final and are not subject to appeal. The program is competitive; not all applicants will be selected as semifinalists or finalists; not all finalists will be selected as recipients.
How and when will I be notified?
All applicants will be notified of their status via email in early October 2021. The email address on file must be alive and you must check your email periodically. Finalists will receive guidance regarding further documentation needed for recipient selection.
How and when are scholarships paid?
Payment is made in one instalment in October 2021. BPCL issues check for the name of a scholarship winner.
Checks are made payable to the school for the recipient’s account.
BPCL-Back Pain Chairs Lab reserves the power to examine the conditions and procedures of this scholarship program and to make changes at any time including end of the program.
If you have any questions about this scholarship program them feel free to Contact Us through our Email.
Email: [email protected]